Above image shows Typical Procurement Process
Purchase Management enables us to track the suppliers' price quotations and convert them into purchase orders if necessary and quickly cater the company needs.
Odoo provided the features for purchase module.
- Effective handling of Requisition to Pay process – Odoo's Purchase management enables the system to generate draft purchase orders automatically.
- Request for Quotations:Creation of Request for Quotations, releasing the Purchase Orders(PO), Incoming shipment management(complete and partial), managing supplier invoices and payments can be effectively handled in Odoo P
- Rules:Improvise the purchase process with procurement rules depending on stock levels, logistic rules, Sales Orders,
- Costing Methods: Odoo facilitates the use of different costing methods like Standard Price, Average Price, Real price(Last Purchased Price) based on the business requirements
- Price lists: Easily import and maintain Supplier pricelists in case of change in prices. Company-wise products and Purchase pricelists can be maintained in case of multi-company organizations.
- Statistics:Get accurate statistics on the supplier's performance using the flexible reporting based on Delivery delays, discounts offered, quantities purchased etc..
- Approvals: Multiple Approvals can be defined and executed in Material Requisition level and also while releasing Purchase Orders, based on the amount of the purchase.
- Validations: Restrictions can be employed on releasing of Purchase Orders by defining threshold levels on PO amount.