There are thousand of different plugins out there and new plugins come out everyday. Each have their own functions and purposes. Below are the best WordPress Plugins:
All in One SEO Pack :
- If you are a newbie for SEO (Search Engine Optimization), this is a good one to monetize your blog. It is easy to use and manage.
Get Recent Comments :
- This is a great one to display excerpts of the most recent comments and/or trackbacks in your blog. There is another useful plugin for the same purpose.
Ajax Polls :
- A flexible polls plugin. The layout is a complete customization via Admin panels. It also allows you to archive the polls. A good way to do some survey on your blog and to know your reader well.
Paged Comments :
- This plugin is useful if you get a lot of comments on your blog. It breaks your comments into a number of pages. Imagine if your blog gets over a thousand of comments, You definitely need this plugin.
Subscribe to Comments :
- Allows readers to receive notifications of new comments that are posted to an entry. It is useful to get the back the readers for the second visits to your blog. It also help readers to stay updated of those post they’ve commented. It is a must for any blogger.
Most Commented :
- To show the hottest entry in your blog. The highly discussed contents of your blog can be displayed in a list.
Admin Drop Down Menu :
- It basically makes your secondary menu activate on mouseover. It save your time on writing or editing in wordpress admin page. A must installed plugin for all wordpress blog.
Google XML Sitemaps :
- If you need to generate a XML compliant sitemap for search engines, Google Sitemap Generator is the best choice (supported by most popular search engines: Google, Yahoo, Ask.com, and MSN).