Our client is a global leader in providing large scale identity management solutions leveraging smart cards and biometric technologies. It has executed many of the world’s first large scale identity management solutions for federal governments, multilateral agencies and top notch corporate’s, and is currently delivering the world’s biggest Civil ID project – India’s Unique ID / Aadhaar.
The UID/ Aadhar project involves seeding the Aadhaar details into various Governament Departments in a State to do De-duplication and removing the fictitious records from the departments and linking the all the departments(Housing,Pension,RationCard etc) details of a particular resident to an Aadhaar/UID to avail the Government services/schemes.
- There are different approaches(topdown and bottomup) for Seeding the Unique ID.
- First,they need to pull the Resident Know your Resident(KYR) information based on UID and biometrics (finger prints/Iris)using Talend ESB Web Service.
- Once they get the resident details,check if it contains department’s unique Id and match the resident name and KYR details, if not applying fuzzy logic for name match and do cross reference for seeding.
- Searching the individual resident details from huge database which contains tens of millions of records in less time for n-number of users.
- Data collected from various authorized centers using Touch Point for Seeding Unique Id into various departments.
- We use Talend ESB’s SOAP/REST Services to fetch the Resident details from Data Hub which contains tens of millions records.
- Talend Data Integration is used for offline seeding,data sync from Touch Point to various departments.
- Shows the cross reference details from various departments for seeding.
- Calling Departments wise web services which in also written in Talend ESB to match the Resident’s KYR Details and match the resident name using fuzzy logic and give score in percentage based on name match.
- Will be able to do online and offline seeding based on internet connectivity
- Integrated the java based User Interface with Talend ESB and Data Integration for Seeding the UID.
- Talend ESB and Data Integration reduced the time taken by web service to fetch the individual details from tens of million of records from Residential Data Hub.
- Helped various department to De-duplicate and cleanse their databases with fictitious records.
Read more about KTree
KTree, a Global IT Company
What and how the processes are structured in KTree?
KTree's processes follow CMMi to ensure consistent, high-quality outcomes. With a focus on quality coding , code reviewing, and performance and load testing in our QA processes, we deliver reliable, scalable, and high-performing applications to meet our clients' needs.
How KTree makes outsourcing project a positive experience?
KTree delivers high-quality applications that meet our clients' needs, by prioritizing collaboration, communication, visibility, traceability, and requirements engineering. While we charge a little premium for our services, we believe that it is important to provide the necessary resources and expertise to ensure project success.
Any other Differentiation which KTree has, which it can offer?
KTree's tremendous knowledge and expertise, gained from working on hundreds of web and mobile application projects, gives us a significant advantage that allows us to provide a head-start on projects, saving our clients many man-months.
Where is KTree's Web and Mobile application Development done?
KTree's web and mobile application development primarily takes place at our Hyderabad development center. Hyderabad is not only abundant in IT talent but is also known for its rich heritage and exotic food.
What is Success mantra of KTree, as one of the respected web development company?
The success mantra of KTree as a respected web development company is combining Agile methodology with strong documentation, powerful web and mobile frameworks, and a solid KTree team to deliver great web and mobile applications within a specified timeframe.
What Development methodology KTree follows and why?
KTree's development team follows the Scrum framework of the Agile methodology, which improves Agility through its simplicity and flexibility. This allows us to adapt to changing project requirements and deliver high-quality products within the specified timeframe.
Leverage the expertise of a Top Application development company for your enterprise web and mobile application needs.
Contact our solid KTree team to get started.
We Value Our Customers
Find Out Why They Keep Coming Back to KTree, at KTree, we prioritize our customers and aim to deliver exceptional experiences. Their positive feedback is a testament to our commitment to excellence in every aspect of our service.