At KTree we tackle tough problems everyday. Learning, Sharing, Collaborating & Supporting one another are key traits in our Team. KTree’s Engineering team enjoy facing challenges as individuals, but we are also eager to collaborate and share our knowledge. Our Inherent DNA is to go extra step if needed and deliver the right thing. We work in agile methodology as small group and perform weekly demos of the code we ship, hone our skills through code reviews.
We are committed to building an amazing experiences for our customers, thus we only ship the highest quality web applications / mobile apps focusing on the detail of every interaction. Our applications use the modern technologies, which sometime also means we are really on our own and we may have to really push boundaries. Performance & continuity of the web applications are critical, we must have a high level of confidence around every releases and know that they will perform.
- Experience in building MicroServices.
- Experience in web application development using frameworks like angular2, react, etc.
- Strong understanding of web architecture and how to build microservices
- Experience with Responsive UI Design/Development techniques and best practices preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience (include technical skill) , experience in design and development of software applications and frameworks
- Proven Object Oriented designer and implementer with strong understanding of software architecture leveraging UML and design patterns.
- Proven Java/ JEE developer(Core Java, JMS, Design Patterns)
- Hands-on experience in API design and development
- Hands-on experience in developing RESTful services, Spring & Hibernate
- Hands-on experience in DB MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Hands-on experience in modern tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, SVN)
- Prior exposure to provide solutions on cloud and mobile technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical leadership team to implement product platform/subsystem multi-generation technology plan for a specific release of a global program/product
- Prior experience in developing platform components.
- Experience in Agile methods such as Scrum on a small development team
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry
- Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
- Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal priorities contribute to the organization vision