Our Client an NA Automotive company is generating huge terabytes of transactions data for their catalogue & orders system which need to be searched in matter of few milliseconds and also they needs a system which is 100% fault tolerant to KTree used Elasticsearch and AWS SQS to deliver this system and also to make it microservices enabled.
- Server-less architecture, 100% High-Availability, Zero fault tolerance and continuous monitoring were four main components of this project and KTree implemented this using AWS Lambda, Amazon SQS Queue, Amazon Elastic, CloudWatch Rules and CloudWatch Dashboards.
- These transactions has huge financial impact, and it requires lot of check and pre checks so each Single transaction is accounted for.The complex logical layer and the interactions between the website and third party integration’s are written in PHP and Python code.
- Another major requirement was to have near real-time data analysis for their hourly transactional data, and also data which is searchable and can be statistically represented in graphs & Charts. Traditional BI systems typically falter at this near real-time data.
- System need to ingest terabytes of data from multiple servers and this ingest happens 24/7 and 365 days which requires 100% high-availability.
- Orders history data, sales summary, parts search summary & Integration & authentication details were few indices which were getting updated regularly.
- Data shippers process data from sqs queue to ElasticSearch and this need 100% high availability too.
- Data Security & implementing best practices for protecting the endpoints traffic from only VPC/VPN or known applications/domains.
- AWS cloud services used and the architecture overview Diagram (Right Side)
2.Simple Service Queue (SQS)
- By using SQS we have decoupled our standard Java application components successfully, and made our overall architecture of our as microservices enabled.
- Using SQS and lambda helped the client in scaling transparently based on the demand.
Read more about KTree
KTree, a Global IT Company
What and how the processes are structured in KTree?
KTree's processes follow CMMi to ensure consistent, high-quality outcomes. With a focus on quality coding , code reviewing, and performance and load testing in our QA processes, we deliver reliable, scalable, and high-performing applications to meet our clients' needs.
How KTree makes outsourcing project a positive experience?
KTree delivers high-quality applications that meet our clients' needs, by prioritizing collaboration, communication, visibility, traceability, and requirements engineering. While we charge a little premium for our services, we believe that it is important to provide the necessary resources and expertise to ensure project success.
Any other Differentiation which KTree has, which it can offer?
KTree's tremendous knowledge and expertise, gained from working on hundreds of web and mobile application projects, gives us a significant advantage that allows us to provide a head-start on projects, saving our clients many man-months.
Where is KTree's Web and Mobile application Development done?
KTree's web and mobile application development primarily takes place at our Hyderabad development center. Hyderabad is not only abundant in IT talent but is also known for its rich heritage and exotic food.
What is Success mantra of KTree, as one of the respected web development company?
The success mantra of KTree as a respected web development company is combining Agile methodology with strong documentation, powerful web and mobile frameworks, and a solid KTree team to deliver great web and mobile applications within a specified timeframe.
What Development methodology KTree follows and why?
KTree's development team follows the Scrum framework of the Agile methodology, which improves Agility through its simplicity and flexibility. This allows us to adapt to changing project requirements and deliver high-quality products within the specified timeframe.
Leverage the expertise of a Top Application development company for your enterprise web and mobile application needs.
Contact our solid KTree team to get started.
We Value Our Customers
Find Out Why They Keep Coming Back to KTree, at KTree, we prioritize our customers and aim to deliver exceptional experiences. Their positive feedback is a testament to our commitment to excellence in every aspect of our service.