Sr Magento Developer
At KTree we tackle tough problems everyday. Learning, Sharing, Collaborating & Supporting one another are key traits in our Team. KTree’s Engineering team enjoy facing challenges as individuals, but we are also eager to collaborate and share our knowledge. Our Inherent DNA is to go extra step if needed and deliver the right thing. We work in agile methodology as small group and perform weekly demos of the code we ship, hone our skills through code reviews.
We are committed to building an amazing experiences for our customers, thus we only ship the highest quality web applications / mobile apps focusing on the detail of every interaction. Our applications use the modern technologies, which sometime also means we are really on our own and we may have to really push boundaries. Performance & continuity of the web applications are critical, we must have a high level of confidence around every releases and know that they will perform.
- Minimum of 3-5 years PHP web development experience
- Minimum of 3 years real-time e-commerce experience with Magento development in the last 2 years either Magento 1 or Magento 2.
- Firm grip of Git-based source control
- Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer
- Expert understanding of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Capable of creating magento plugins.
- Expertise in authoring and extending Magento extensions for admin/frontend.
- Excellent experience in customizing Magento's front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates
- Good knowledge of vanilla Magento feature set and configuration
- Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
- Competent in web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
- A desire to be personally responsible for production-level code
- Ingenuity to leverage all available tools at your disposal
- Adherence to coding Standards and Magento best Practices.
- Experience on Magento 2 implementation.
- Magento Certification is a huge plus
- Experience in ERP integrations with Magento is a huge plus
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques
- Experience in multi-store, multi-lingual, or multi-currency e-commerce implementations
- Experience with CSS pre-processors like SASS/LESS