At KTree we tackle tough problems everyday. Learning, Sharing, Collaborating & Supporting one another are key traits in our Team. KTree’s Engineering team enjoy facing challenges as individuals, but we are also eager to collaborate and share our knowledge. Our Inherent DNA is to go extra step if needed and deliver the right thing. We work in agile methodology as small group and perform weekly demos of the code we ship, hone our skills through code reviews.
We are committed to building an amazing experiences for our customers, thus we only ship the highest quality web applications / mobile apps focusing on the detail of every interaction. Our applications use the modern technologies, which sometime also means we are really on our own and we may have to really push boundaries. Performance & continuity of the web applications are critical, we must have a high level of confidence around every releases and know that they will perform.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in PHP
- 2 years experience with Laravel
- 2 years experience with angularJs
- Experience with NodeJs and MongoDB will be plus
- Good query skill in MySQL
- Experience with writing unit test is plus
- Experienced using Git
- Working experience with APIs development, integration of third-party APIs
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented concept and MVC architecture in PHP Language
- Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
- Provide regular update to technical head/Project manager/ director etc.
- Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Regular checking of the code & ensure proper coding standard.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Analyze and resolve technical and applications problems.
- Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
- Managing Project scope and change requests.
- Planning and allocating work to the team.
- Managing, mentoring and providing technical guidance/support to project teams.
- Liaison with the project team and delivering projects as per scheduled milestones (risk/quality/time).
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
- Adherence to coding Standards and Magento best Practices.