Alfresco is an Open Source document management system web application. Alfresco provides various features to maintain documents of an organization and provides collaborations, web content management, electronic management, image management and email archives etc… Alfresco provides horizontal clustering to use small systems rather than having to add larger and larger servers. For all the case studies of Alfresco the version we used Alfresco 4.0d version.
Complete ECM (Enterprise Content Management)
- A space for teams to exchange information, such as tasks, agendas, and documents.
- A place where users can collaborate or share their content with social networking sites.
Share discussions, publishing blogs, share calendar events.
- Communication with external documents.
A communication to exchange external users and groups to Application
- File Accessibility and Share the content to all the users among the organization.
- Alfresco provides work spaces to the every user registered in the system & using allotted space user can import/create content & can share the content with the other users in the Alfresco repository.
- Alfresco provides CIFS (Common Internet File System) to access Alfresco content using local disk without using web console or browser & Alfresco can provide the CIFS drive mount functionality to access the repository.
- Alfresco provides Document Management, Collaboration, Web Content Management, Image Management, Electronic Record Management & Email Archive features as complete package of Enterprise CMS.
- Alfresco provide functionality to publish or share our content to external blogs like word press or social network web sites like youtube, facebook, linkedin etc…
- Alfresco has external connector for Share Point protocol using this, documents can create, modify or update from MS – Office package directly.
- Using Alfresco users can share their discussions can create or maintain intranet sites or maintain calendar events or publish blogs internally or externally like worpress.
Read more about KTree
KTree, a Global IT Company
What and how the processes are structured in KTree?
KTree's processes follow CMMi to ensure consistent, high-quality outcomes. With a focus on quality coding , code reviewing, and performance and load testing in our QA processes, we deliver reliable, scalable, and high-performing applications to meet our clients' needs.
How KTree makes outsourcing project a positive experience?
KTree delivers high-quality applications that meet our clients' needs, by prioritizing collaboration, communication, visibility, traceability, and requirements engineering. While we charge a little premium for our services, we believe that it is important to provide the necessary resources and expertise to ensure project success.
Any other Differentiation which KTree has, which it can offer?
KTree's tremendous knowledge and expertise, gained from working on hundreds of web and mobile application projects, gives us a significant advantage that allows us to provide a head-start on projects, saving our clients many man-months.
Where is KTree's Web and Mobile application Development done?
KTree's web and mobile application development primarily takes place at our Hyderabad development center. Hyderabad is not only abundant in IT talent but is also known for its rich heritage and exotic food.
What is Success mantra of KTree, as one of the respected web development company?
The success mantra of KTree as a respected web development company is combining Agile methodology with strong documentation, powerful web and mobile frameworks, and a solid KTree team to deliver great web and mobile applications within a specified timeframe.
What Development methodology KTree follows and why?
KTree's development team follows the Scrum framework of the Agile methodology, which improves Agility through its simplicity and flexibility. This allows us to adapt to changing project requirements and deliver high-quality products within the specified timeframe.
Leverage the expertise of a Top Application development company for your enterprise web and mobile application needs.
Contact our solid KTree team to get started.
We Value Our Customers
Find Out Why They Keep Coming Back to KTree, at KTree, we prioritize our customers and aim to deliver exceptional experiences. Their positive feedback is a testament to our commitment to excellence in every aspect of our service.